Follow us on social Media
Top News and Events
Prep for 2017-18
Here is a timetable of events to track as we prepare to open our 2017-18 school year:
- Tuesday, 8/1: PowerSchool access will be restored for students and parents.
*Please review your schedule once available (8/1). If you have any questions or schedule change requests, use the link below (link will be active on 8/1). Your counselor will then receive your request by email and can then begin addressing the concern. Many items can be adjusted prior to our drop/add times and will prevent you from physically coming to campus and waiting.
REMINDER: Only requests fitting one of the following criterion will be considered for a change:
1. Hole in schedule (less than 4 classes)
2. Already passed the class for which you're scheduled
3. Have not passed the prerequisite course(s) for which you're scheduled
4. Scheduled for a class with a teacher with whom you have failed before
*Parking Passes will be sold during the Monday drop/add times. Please use the link included below to complete your information and come out to our commons area during these times to purchase the pass.
- Monday, 8/21 (8-11:30am): Drop/Add and Parking Passes for Seniors
- Monday, 8/21 (12:30-4pm): Drop/Add and Parking Passes for Juniors
- Tuesday, 8/22 (8-11:30am): Drop/Add for Sophomores
- Tuesday, 8/22 (12:30-4pm): Drop/Add for Freshmen
- Tuesday, 8/22: Orientation/Open House: Orientation for Freshmen/New Bears (5:30-6:30pm), Open House for returning Bears (6:45-7:45pm)
Summer College Classes
Craven Community College is offering summer classes to current sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Summer classes will run from June 12-August 7. See the course offering list here.
Cheer Camp FOrm